Rs.500/- per person
- Devaramane is one of the old temple of Chola times located in the Western Ghats.
- The trek to the peak takes you through grasslands, streams, and views magnificent waterfalls.
- The area is lush green even in summers.
- Location: Western Ghats. Its located near Gutti Village in Karnataka
- Devaramane is about 20km drive from the homestay.
- The journey to the devaramane is the mixed adventure as the path directs from the curves of charmed ghats.
- Best Time to Visit: Early Winters.
- The trek is for all ages, but kids below 12 years should be accompanied by an adult.