This “Terms & Conditions" Agreement for www.gowravhomestay.com, is in effect as of Jan 16, 2013.
Your reservation will be confirmed only after 100% advance payment on the room tariff . You may make 100% advance payment using the following modes
- Cash/Debit Card/ Credit Card/NEFT payment to our official bank account.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The confirmed booking is transferable.
- Confirmed reservation may be altered / cancelled only, if intimation in writing reaches the company 10 days prior to the check-in date. Cancellation of confirmed booking attracts 20% cancellation charges. Additionally, bookings made within 7 days are non- refundable.
- No show charge: No refund will be given incase of No Show.
- Refund for a confirmed booking will only be considered, if intimation in writing reaches the company 10 days prior to the check-in date.
- Refund is subject to the cancellation charges and the bookings made within 7 days are non- refundable.
- Refund is paid through Cheque or NEFT in the name of the person who made the booking and payment.
- Refund process takes 15 days.
- Guests have the option of rescheduling their booking to any date 3 months from the booking date and the same is subject to availability provided the intimation in writing reaches the company 10 days prior to the check-in date.
- If the reschedule date falls in a peak season, then the difference between the original tariff will have to be paid by the guest.
- The tariffs are based on seasonality.
Responsible Use and Conduct
- Certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to access the premises of the Homestay. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our homestay premises, is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you.
- It is illegal to threaten, defame, abuse, harass, degrade, intimidate or use explicit language;
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this Terms and conditions.
- No playing loud music after 9:30 pm.
- Any misconduct during your stay which breaches the terms and conditions of the Homestay will be reported to the police.
- Gowrav Homestay will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources.
Check in/out Time
Check-in 12 PM and Check-out 11 AM
Guests are requested to bring along with them any one of the following Identity Proofs – PAN Card, Drivers License (for Indian nationals) or Passport (for foreigners).